Financial Aid Information
St. Mary’s is dedicated to working with families who are unable to pay full tuition, and scholarships are granted based on need and merit. For more details about applying for financial aid, please contact the school’s principal Mrs. Ortiz López or send us an email through the contact form below.
- Accepted Financial Documentation:
- Recent tax returns or W2 forms
- Formal letter of disbursement for Unemployment, Disability and/or Social Security
- Formal letter of disbursement for AFDC, Food Stamps and/or WIC
- Court order of alimony and/or child support